Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Post

Hello all.

I'm beginning to this blog to detail the adventures of my Warhammer 40K armies, the Aloh'Por sept of the Tau Empire and the 501st Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Division of the Imperial Guard.

I'm working on the fluff for these armies as I speak (further along on the Tau than the Guard) and getting them all assembled and painted. The Tau are mostly done, for now. I'm sure I'll keep collecting bits and pieces hither and yon along the way, but I have about 2500 pts. of fury for the Tau'Va.

The Guard are an army I'm in the process of starting. I look forward to the different aspect they will bring to the table for me.

I'd write more, but it's 2 AM! Pictures and more details, including battle reports from my local gaming group, will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment